DESIGN & PUBLISHING
Designing for print forms the backbone of my experience. Twenty years in magazine publishing shaped my love of typography and allowed me to work closely with editorial and sales teams on numerous B2B and B2C printed magazine titles to align design objectives with target audiences and advertising targets, resulting in market leading magazines.
MAGAZINE current portfolio includes:
• Camping & Caravanning – The world’s oldest title for all types of camping with a circulation approaching 300,000 each month, it is listed in the UK’s top 100 magazine titles.
• Today's Flyfisher – High quality quarterly for fly fishing enthusiasts, covering species, destinations, tactics and techniques worldwide.
• Bus & Coach Preservation – Devoted to giving the best possible coverage on what is happening with old buses today. The magazine provides news and reviews of vehicle restoration.
Previous titles include:
• Luxury Property – Featuring luxury homes worldwide and sold exclusively in the UK across 220 Waitrose stores
• Gun Trade World – The only truly global trade magazine for the shooting/hunting industry. A global shooting sports trade magazine distributed to over 10,000 trade professionals in over 120 countries
• Tackle Trade World – The longest established global trade magazine for the fishing industry, distributed worldwide and reprinted and distributed in China by China Fishing